Vertical hydraulic baler mainly uses for the recovery of compressed cardboard, waste film, waste paper, textiles, foam plastics, beverage cans, industrial scraps, and other packaging materials and waste. Moreover, this vertical baling machine reduces waste storage space, saves up to 80% stacking space, reduces transportation costs, and is conducive to environmental protection and waste recovery.
Table of Contents
Uses of vertical hydraulic baling machine
This series of baling machines can be used for packing all kinds of products. (coke bottle, waste paper, waste cotton, woolen sliver, scrap paper strip, paper edge, cotton, etc.). And also suitable for farm use, packing feed for storage. Meanwhile, effectively save manpower, material, and financial resources, facilitate your storage and transportation. Of course, you can choose the better model according to the actual demand.
Main features of vertical hydraulic baler
- Hydraulic compaction, manual loading, and manual button operation;
- Completely maintain the physical characteristics of the material;
- The waste material compaction ratio can reach 5:1;
- Two bales for easy operation;
- Anti-rebound barbs, keep the compression effect;
- The pressing plate automatically returns to position.
Vertical baling machine parameter
|Hydraulic power (T)||30||30||60||80||120|
|Body size (L*W)||800*400mm||900*600mm||900*600mm||1100*800mm||1100*800mm|
|Handling capacity (h)||0.8-1T||1-1.2T||1.5-2T||2-3T||4-5T|
|Total weight (T)||0.8||1.3||1.5||2||3.2|
The height of the packing size is adjustable.
Sample of vertical hydraulic baler
What should I pay attention to when using a baling machine?
Water should be avoided as much as possible during machine operation.
This is because, in the first place, water corrodes the metal in the hydraulic system of the baler, shortening the service life of the components, and corroding particles fall into the system, causing wear and tear.
Secondly, hydraulic oil deteriorates, especially in the presence of iron, copper, manganese and other particles, water, and atmospheric oxygen rapidly oxidize the oil, forming a viscous polymer, generally known as oil sludge. When the temperature exceeds 65 degrees, the oxidation rate is accelerating. And the oxidation effect multiply for every 10 degrees added.
Why should choose good quality baler manufacturer?
Choose to buy good quality baling machine equipment, can not only set your mind rest but also save money. The maintenance cost is low and the better quality of the baling machine equipment after-sales as soon as possible, and you can feel at ease to make money. But the fitting cost of the poor quality baling machine equipment is very low, the quality of nature can not be guaranteed.
Our company’s baling machine is high quality, and after-sales service timely in place at the same time, is your best choice.
What should be paid attention to when removing the hydraulic cylinder?
- Firstly, carry out the removal of the hydraulic cylinder of the baler in a clean environment to prevent pollution by surrounding dust, impurities, and other dirt. Protect the disassembled parts from dust. For example, cover the disassembled parts with plastic cloth, cotton cloth, and other industrial cloth shall not be covered.
- Discharge the two chambers of the oil cylinder before disassembling the cylinder.
- Lastly, disassembling should in sequence. Because various hydraulic cylinder forms are not the same, the disassembly sequence is also slightly different. The cylinder head is usually removed first, and the piston and piston rod are finally removed.